Sunday, August 12, 2007
Special Moments
I had a very "special moment" with Isabelle the other night. She has definately become a little momma's girl. I admit, at times it is tiring because she is perfectly fine with everyone else but I walk in the room and she starts fussing for me. Anyways, it was last Thurs, the day before my first day back at work. The summer flew by and I just wasn't feeling all that excited. As much as I love my job (and the new challenge ahead as head softball coach) I know how much I am going to miss the kids. Well I think Isabelle was right there with me...she did not want to go to sleep. Usually she is very easy, a bottle in the rocker about 8 pm, throw her over my shoulder and she is out. I put her down and we're good til about 3 am. But I think she knew something was up because she drank her bottle then popped her head up at me with this big smile. After fighting her for a few minutes I decided to just go lay with her in the bed. So she's snuggled in my arms just laying there. Every time I would look at her she would just smile. Well then I got a phone call, I talked to my friend for a few minutes and Isabelle was completely still so I thought she has to be asleep. I look down, and I just don't know if words can describe it, but she is just staring at me with the sleepiest eyes, she smiles and lets out an "aaaahhhhh." It seriously just melted my heart because it was just so sweet. And then she went sound asleep.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment